Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday, November 27















Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all aren't too stuffed from turkey day! Cute pun, huh? Thank you goes to all my wonderful customers and followers of my blog & twitter. I hope to blog more in the coming year. I need to work it in my schedule somehow!

It's Black Friday! I'm having some specials happening at the store this weekend. Free worldwide shipping through Cyber Monday is one special. Maybe I'll keep this one throughout the New Year. I'll think about it a bit more! I've marked down some items and created a special section for $20 and under items. The economy really hasn't recovered and I'm trying to help as much as anyone. Some other items I've been able to discount a bit are marked 'sale.' Also, I've created some affordable pieces for the holiday season. I have some additional ones I'm keeping a surprise for a bit! Look at the pics posted! As always, Till Next Time - Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment