Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, November 10

I've been missing in action the past few weeks trying to build up my inventory. Sales seem to be picking up, probably due to the upcoming holidays.

My daughter & I have been trying to figure out how to get a dvd to play so we could post it here. The last competition we attended there was a surprise performance from a level 5 group of cheerleaders. We wanted anyone who is interested to see this group - they are beyond awesome, performing some crazy moves! It's a DVD we purchased at the meet, so we'll keep trying to figure out how to get it to play on our system.

I've created and listed a lot of new items and I'm still working on more. The holidays are fast approaching & I'd like to have a nice variety of pieces for customers to choose that something special. Again I'd like to thank all my customers for supporting my shop & the handmade community! Till next time, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment