Friday, October 23, 2009


























First, I'd like to thank all my wonderful customers for supporting my work. I've been open just a few months & have had a great opening!

Wow, it's been a while since I've been able to log on. Family obligations, I've been able to take a bit of time to create, photo & post. Not many opportunities though so I take advantage when I can. Folks are slowing down a lot these days, Dad is very weak. I believe Mom is so tired taking care of Dad & worrying in general. Mom's in PT 3x weekly for a stiff neck. It's still painful after the exercises & I've said after a week or two it won't hurt so much.

Danielle's squad took 1st place in the Fall Cheer Fest at King's Dominion last weekend. They are an awesome group of cheerleaders! I'll post some photos of some things I've created. A sneak peak at a single pearl necklace. I think this will be a nice Christmas present for the one you love! Find it & let me know what you think!! Till next time, peace to all

1 comment: