Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, October 5











I can't believe it's October already! The year has flown by, we haven't celebrated Halloween (Harvest Fest) or Thanksgiving and the stores are already marketing Christmas! Well, this part of the country has just about all the candy and decorations on the shelves. Imagine eating candy from October in December? We've had some warm days - did it melt partly on the trucks? Yea, fairly random thoughts! LOL

I've listed a some new items the past few days and figured I'd show some of them to you. I hadn't realized I was in a creating frenzy! One of these days I'll become a daily blogger and won't have to upload so many photos. I can't seem to log on daily or even every other day! Here you go and a sneak peak (on the right side) I might list maybe tomorrow. Till next time, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment