Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, September 28


















It feels like ages since I've posted on my blog. I have been so busy with my parents the past week that the only time I can take is posting new items. Especially since that includes the additional tasks of writing descriptions and photographing.

My parents are in their 80's and in fairly good health. Dad has slowed down a lot since his hip surgery 2 years ago. He walks with a cane most of the time. I'm so blessed to still have them with me. I talk with them every day and see them several times each week. The past couple of weeks they have had doctor appointments I've taken them to - just the normal checkups.

Here's a couple of new items I've posted and a sneak peak of one that will appear in the next day or so. I adore the wise owl earrings!

Till next time, Peace

2 comments: