Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday, September 2




School begins next week, is anyone ready? Summer just started and now its almost over. I am going to miss my daughter being home! I love the change of the seasons, the crispness in the Autumn air, leaves crunching, the smell of the fireplaces outside.

I created a few fall pieces in the past week and have a lot of others on paper I need to accomplish. I'll post the necklaces - I just love them! I've started breaking apart the vintage necklaces and drawing some designs. Creating new from old is exciting!

I accomplished the camera issue from last week. My images aren't as large as before. I have to find the time to photo the majority of my pieces again! Amazing what reading a manual can do for you! LOL

Till next time, Peace

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I love what you've done - I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    My kids went back to school a week ago - and I couldn't be happier. lol It's nice to be back in a routine - altho I don't really care for the early wake up times! (Read my latest post for details...ugh!) Just think of the extra time you'll have to create without interruption. :) xx

    ReplyDelete