Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday, September 10




Where does the time go??? It's been a week since I've visited the blogs. I have been creating some new pieces, and photographing, photographing. I am not a photographer! I managed to post several new pieces where I had some okay photos. I'm taking them in the natural outdoor lighting, but we've had cloudy days and it really shows. I have managed to accomplish the size issue and the photos are not huge anymore!

School started also. My daughter has all her core classes on the same day! I suppose that will prepare her for college in a few years. She doesn't have a problem with it and said it would help her combining the math/science topics. Her dream is a marine biologist studying dolphins and sea turtles. And she's the dissector! Remember in high school with your lab partner - there was 2 - one the dissector and one the ewww! I was the ewww!

I'm thinking about a "deal of the week or month" and pick a shop from etsy that is having a great sale. I have to see how easy it is to find shops that have a sale happening. In today's economy I'm sure it won't be too hard. Speaking of sales - I had a Labor Day sale going on and then changed it to Back to School. No bites as of yet, but a lot of lookers and that in itself makes me very happy!

Here's some photos of some items I've posted recently.

Till next time, Peace

1 comment: