Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15


I've accomplished some creative ideas on paper the past few days. I created one piece that I've been thinking about for a long time. A locket for Mommy! Isn't it just the perfect gift! Also, I made a pair of earrings from some of the vintage chain and a single Swarovski crystal. I hope to take the photos tomorrow and be able to show them off. I love creating something new with old supplies.

The weather is changing here, cooling off a lot in the evening. The leaves have a slight color change already! Autumn is such a colorful time of year! I love the browns, oranges, reds, pink & plum colors everywhere.

I'm still up in the air about the deal of the week/month idea. I don't think the other Etsians would mind links to their shops. Is there some sort of etiquette in the blog world to notify them? I could post that question in the forums and see what happens. Till next time, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment