Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010


No Foolin! Wow, where did March go??? I introduced a lot of new items the months of February and March. A good response from my customers and I thank each of you! I even saved some for Mom and myself! My daughter designed the block 'love' necklace for us. What a sweetie; she wanted to layer some necklaces and it looks fabulous with her Eiffel tower charm necklace! She's had a great time with them at high school with loads of compliments!

My home is near Grandview Nature Preserve if anyone is a sea glass collector. You know there are not that many places left on the east coast to find those pretties. We have one of the best around to find such treasures along with conch & helmet shells, lady slippers, jingles etc. etc. It's a long hike out to the beach area but worth it! I'll attach a photo of my jar of sea glass and hanging on it is my Grandmother's crystal necklace. Look at the clasp - very Victorian! I can't tell if they are Swarovski crystals - I'd have to take them to a jeweler to get the answer to that question. They sure are sparkly though! From the 50's or 60's fashion!

I have a lot of inventory that needs to move out to make room for new creations. I've started putting together some 'grab bags' with several items in each one and there will be a dozen or more of them. Keep your eye out - there just might be something you'd been looking at for a while! That's about it for now. Till next time, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment