Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday, April 21

Wonderful news! A pair of my vintage earrings has landed in a treasury! Thank you so much to Sonya from LittleMustHave for including my design. Here's the link and please look!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/b324b47b5364ce4b210abe00/beautiful-everlasting-heirlooms

This is a gorgeous treasury and she obviously spent a lot of time putting this together. Every item is focused on heirlooms, timeless & classic! I'm honored she chose one of my creations!

April is slowly leaving us. My special this month has been a discount on all feather & wing creations. Take a peak before the prices go back up to norm! Keep checking back & I'll announce the May special before it's posted in the shop. Thank you, thank you to all my customers for supporting my shop & the handmade community. I appreciate each and every one of you for choosing my little corner of Etsy!

Till next time, Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment